Happy NEW YEAR

Have you set your caching goals for 2013 Yet?

It seems like a year ago I posted last, oh it was…Happy 2013!!!  We survived the end of the world, holidays and now it is time to set your caching goals for 2013. Here are some Ideals:

  • Find a cache every day of 2013
  • Finish D/T grid
  • Hide a Series of Caches
  • Move 2013 Travel Bugs this year
  • Get a cache in a new State or Country
  • Cover all Counties in your state
  • Get 2013 caches this year
  • Attend at least 13 events, 2013 might be hard
  • Get a First to Find
  • Make some personalized Swag
  • Cache on the corner of Winslow Arizona
  • Nominate someone for Cacher of the Month
  • Organize your cache supplies
  • Host an Event

Whatever your goals are we wish you the best new year and may all of your caching dreams come true! We also hope you had a great holiday we did. It was our first Holiday Season together all because two people went geocaching! I included a picture of an ornament I made for Balkamper13. Happy Caching!

blognew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the ornament! You have inspired me to drag out the sculpey and make some personalized swag for leaving in caches, good luck with your goals, way to lofty for me, I'm setting mine really low, that way I can say I surpassed my goals. (lol)

Unknown said...

Thebitchycacher...your Swag can be awesome just from your caching name alone! We hope to find some in a cache or hope you send us pictures! Good luck on your new goals! Send pics when you get it going. Happy New Year

Lindsay said...

I have always had the goal of standing in the corner of Winslow Az, now I have a goal to cache there too.