What do you get the Caching addict in your life???

A Caching

Shower Curtain

shower2

Everyone knows when you are a geocacher, there is no such thing as too many things about geocaching. When it comes to a caching collection, more is better. WE AGREE. With the holidays coming up we thought we would share our shower curtain with you. This special gift was a birthday gift to Balkamper13. I was at a loss on what to get him so I stopped searching and started designing.

shower

I bought a plain white fabric shower curtain from Walmart for $14 dollars and some shower curtain rings for about $8. I then selected our favorite caching pictures and my favorite cache saying and started printing them on $12 iron on paper from craft store. After all printed I arranged them on the shower curtain and started to iron. Make sure if you are going to make one of your own, you double check your pictures, they have to be printed in mirror image setting, I ironed on two pictures backwards…no real way to fix that ooppps.

shower3

The shower curtain rings add a lot to the gift. I found some that looked like mini frames. I measured the inside and printed character pictures of our family that fit inside the frames. I cut them out and then glued them in with craft glue and put a layer of Mode Podge over that. They are adorable. If you have any questions or make one, please post and we will trade directions and/or pictures. Happy Caching & Holidays

1 comment:

K BRADY said...

I love this idea. Hubby is not the fanatic cacher that I am so I probably won't make any direct cache references, but I'm definitely going to try this.