Geocacher of the Month prize pack

                                                                                              month1
So I am extremely excited and had to share the news with everyone. I received my Geocacher of the Month prize packet in the mail. Inside was a new hat, a great looking geocoin, and a uber sweet certificate signed by Jeremy Irish and Bryan Roth. month9

I really want to THANK everyone who helped me win this by voting. You guys and gals are the best. I never though I would ever win such an honor but with all your help its a reality. I look over at my temporary display area and am in still in awe. Darcey printed out a copy of the icon and put it in a small frame to add to the collection. month5month2
                                                                                       You all are welcome to discover the geocoin number from the pictures I post. Once again thank you all.
month7                                 month6                                                                                                                                                                         month4                                month3

No comments: